Contexte du recrutement
Manutan research his new Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations. He is accountable for IT infrastructure and operations (I&O) in Manutan Group. This leader is responsible for the efficient delivery of all infrastructures used to support business across the enterprise by managing of people, products, providers and processes.Technologies, such as the cloud, and the change to agile organizations require a wide set of skills (including business-focused mindset). This will require strong leadership, as I&O leader will manage changes to the culture and to the operating model (teams will need to be supported and guided). While developing competencies such as strong service culture and collaborative relationships, the I&O leader will have to simultaneously exploit the emerging technologies and transform IT service management with a more agile approach. He must understand how the business organization works, and what their drivers and issues are. He needs solid technical infrastructure experience, strong project management acumen and very good vendor management skills.This individual is responsible for operational service management processes to ensure that quality, efficiency and agility goals are achieved. As a member of the IT leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the IT strategy (in line with Manutan Group's business strategy and shared culture).
Responsibilities and missions :
- Sets mission of I&O to foster a business-oriented mindset driven by continuous improvement.
- Leads the I&O roadmap, and ensures its integration with the enterprise strategic plans.
- Works with the IT leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources, including budget.
- Builds and maintains relationships with business executives to develop a clear understanding of needs. Ensures cost-effective delivery, and is able to respond with agility to changing priorities.
- Controls the budgets for I&O (opex & capex) in line with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise.
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning and assets.
- Provides direction on new technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence) and on which ones should be introduced in I&O. Provides strategic direction for the IT systems, including technical architecture and IT service support.
- Drives an I&O sourcing strategy and strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
- Works with HR to develop an I&O "talent strategy" that aligns with the IT strategy.
- Continually looks for innovative solutions to recruit, develop and retain the I&O workforce, and make it progress.