How would you like to be part of the Manutan adventure, working for a European leader in multi-channel equipment distribution for businesses and local authorities? Manutan today means 2,200 people in 17 different countries, almost 741 million euros in turnover, several hundred thousand customers who place their trust in us, and also:
- A company offering a great workplace environment: Manutan France has achieved Best Workplace 2019 status.
- A unique corporate plan: "Manutan brings together a group of women and men driven by the same passion for their business. We do our job by putting sincerity and responsibility at the heart of all our actions and we strive to enable everyone to progress, thereby enterprising for a better world."
- An European Centre near Paris, with a dual HEQ certification (tertiary and logistics), complete with the Group's operations, a logistics centre, a university, a cultural centre, a sports centre and a restaurant managed by a chef. A place designed to serve our employees and our shared project.
- A University underlying the Manutan corporate plan and allowing everyone to:
- Understand and share the strategy and associated commitments.
- Improve their job performance.
- Be more open with themselves and others.
The University is also the place where we develop the same mindset and imagine the future.